Founder & General Manager at French Accelerator
• Founder and General Manager at French Accelerator; founding member of “La French Tech Los Angeles”.
• Earlier in his career, worked at Apple, Adaptec, Accenture and Sur la Terre Medias where he was CEO in leading Internet and publishing venture across Europe and Americas before selling the company.
• Formerly President of Nero where he pivoted the company from a consumer’s legacy business to an OEM high margin revenue stream in North and South America and a General Manager of Genymobile where he setup the US branch of the group and maximized company’s valuation by 10x over one year.
• Favorite quote: "Created 3 companies, sold 1, failed 1 and running 1".
• Speaks English, French, Italian and Spanish.