Entrepreneur and Film Financier, CEO at Advanced Tissue
• Provides bridge financing for major movies, also CEO of healthcare giant Advanced Tissue
• Executive producer of one of the films widely tipped as a contender for the next best picture Oscar, “Marshall,” – a star-studded drama about the first African-American Supreme Court Justice, Thurgood Marshall.
• Has financed films starring the likes of Bryan Cranston, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner and Orlando Bloom.
• Visionary entrepreneur who draws on his success in both healthcare and Hollywood to advance his mission to improve Americans’ healthcare outcomes through an innovative video-led program to improve health literacy.
• During his 30 years in the medical industry has become known for always taking an original and forward-thinking approach that puts the patient first. This includes applying engaging instructional films and technology to help people take control of their physical health.
• Philanthropist who sits on the boards of various charities and foundations.