DR. SAMIR DAMANI
CEO & Director
• Founded MD Revolution with the vision of building the gold standard technology enabled service platform for chronic care management (CCM). Today, MDR is the leading platform in the nation for Medicare’s CCM program, leveraged by thousands of patients and providers across the nation. MD Revolution integrates patient generated data, electronic health records, physician workflow, and billing for the purpose of optimizing population health management.
• Has served in multiple strategic and operational roles, as well as led efforts in raising over $43 million for the founding vision as CEO of MD Revolution.
• Serves as a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Family & Preventive Medicine for the UC San Diego Medical School and is a board-certified practicing cardiologist at Scripps Clinic – a top 20 US News and World Report heart care center.
• Served as a scientific advisor for the prominent journal, Science Translational Medicine, and continues to serve as a reviewer for Nature Genetics, Annals of Internal Medicine, American Journal of Cardiology, and the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
• Holds a Doctorate in Pharmacy from the University of Georgia and a Masters in Clinical Investigation from the Scripps Research Institute.
Tweets by @Mint_Health