VICTORIA SILCHENKO, PhD
The Creator & Producer of the World Funding Summit
• One of the leading experts in alternative finance & crowdfunding, an economist turned entrepreneur known for being at the forefront of next generation impact driven financing models.
• HuffPo and Crowdfundinsider contributor, Op-Ed writer for the Los Angeles Business Journal; has been interviewed by numerous leading media channels including Forbes, Crowdfundinsider, Equities.com, etc and featured by Quora as a top writer on equity crowdfunding.
• Founder of Metropole Capital Group consulting global ventures and financiers; serves on the Boards of the Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) and The California Stock Xchange.
• Adjunct Professor - created and currently teaches the graduate MBA level course on Entrepreneurial Finance for California Lutheran University, School of Management.
• “Entrepreneurial ambassador” and “educationalist”: selected by the U.S. State Department for an entrepreneurship speaking tour in Brazil 2016, having earlier been invited to both the White House and UN summits in recognition of her efforts.
• Honored by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the Women Making a Difference.
• Previously worked at the Milken Institute, managed by Michael Milken, and directly with Dr. Arthur Laffer, former economic adviser to President Reagan.
Victoria’s Author Archives: