Co-founder & CEO @MKR AI/ Blockchain For Impact, UN
• Blockchain Industry lead for TraneAI.
• Founder & CEO at MKR AI.
• Member of Blockchain For Impact, UN GA Network.
• Lifelong journalist turned civic technologist; advisor to start ups (CryptoVixens.com, ICO Crowd, Boulé.one, SATTA).
• 2011 AAJA Knight-Poynter Fellow; 2011 AAJA Ford Foundation Fellow.
• Nominee for 2010 EDDY award by Edible Communities publications, the 2011 James Beard Foundation Publication of the Year.
• Part of the Newsweek International team awarded the 1997 Overseas Press Club Ed Cunningham Award for best reporting from abroad for coverage of the handover of Hong Kong to Chinese rule.
• Led a team at Canadian conglomerate Corus Entertainment to create two winning submissions to the 2006 Media Innovation Awards (MIAs) by Marketing Magazine (Canada) for national transmedia campaigns (Molson Canadian, 20th Century Fox).