President at Government Blockchain Association (GBA), LA Chapter & Partner at Surdak and Co.
• President at Government Blockchain Association (GBA), Los Angeles Chapter.
• Partner at Surdak and Co, a leading consultancy supporting Fortune 1000 companies, as they attempt to avoid irrelevance resulting from innovative startups aggressive use of disruptive technologies, such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
• Currently support the World Bank (via Surdak and Co) with PMO oversight of sub-$1B loans to a handful of Middle East governments, helping create key Blockchain use cases, develop strategies, design systems and implement solutions.
• Serial Entrepreneur across a range of industries, with successful exits to both private equity firms and strategic partners. These include TRS, a telecommunications repair and engineering firm and ABRI Industries, a manufacturer of industrial coatings.
• Editor to “Jerk – 12 Steps to Rule the World”, a finalist for GetAbstract’s Book of the Year, 2016.
• Serves as board member of Kids Klub, a network of west coast child care centers. Mentor for early stage companies at the Stubbs, Alterton & Markiles Preccellerator Program in Santa Monica, CA.