Venture Capitalist and Private Investor, Managing Director of GrayBella Capital
• One of the most active investors and top financiers focusing on new ventures in technology & healthcare in the US, Europe and Russia; he is Managing Director of GrayBella Capital, a VC fund with a global focus.
• Served as a Senior Manager at Bridgewater Associates, the world's largest hedge fund, with $140B in global assets.
• Has served as a CEO and Board Director in both private and public companies in the US, Europe and Singapore.
• Was Chairman of the MIT Enterprise Forum Global, bringing new life to that 35-year-old organization—expanding into Russia, Turkey, Singapore, England, Spain, South Korea, and Iceland.
• Serves as a Judge for the MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition and is engaged with the MIT Deshpande Center, MIT Koch Institute for Cancer Research and other organizations focused on health, technology and innovation.
• Currently a guest lecturer on Global Entrepreneurship, Business Models and Venture Investing at Skolkovo (Moscow), MIT and other universities in Europe. Richard also serves as a Trustee of the Bankinter Foundation of Innovation, a global technology Think-Tank based in Madrid, Spain.