Managing Director of Right Angles
• Managing Director of Right Angles, a boutique reputation management practice.
• Paul Blanchard is an award-winning PR consigliere for global CEOs; media writer/commentator, broadcaster, and presenter of the popular 'Media Masters' podcast.
• He advises high-profile global leaders and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. He provides a specialist, hands-on, highly personal service, building and managing their reputations internationally.
• As well as a number of billionaire entrepreneurs, Paul is currently retained by global investors, social entrepreneurs, economists and industrialists including a high-profile emerging markets expert. He is also active in the tech, VOD and telecoms sectors working with CEOs around the world. In the UK, he works with politicians from all the main parties, the CEO of a major bank, and two charity leaders.
• Paul is also a noted media writer, commentator and broadcaster and he presents the popular 'Media Masters' podcast whose guests include Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO of WPP; Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia; Mark Thompson, CEO of The New York Times and Rob Stringer, CEO of Sony Music.