Angel Investor, Equity Crowdfunding Pioneer Cofounder & CEO Legion M Entertainment, Inc.
- 2016 – Introduced Legion M Entertainment (www.legion.com), the world's first fan-owned entertainment company and one of the first and most successful equity crowdfunded companies enabled by the JOBS Act.
- Cofounder and Board Member (former President) of MobiTV, Inc. (www.mobitv.com) , a global pioneer and leader in streaming media and video delivery platforms.
- Emmy award winning digital media pioneer “2011 Forbes Names You Need to Know”.
- Cofounder, investor and board member - New York Rock Exchange and GetClose Networks.
- Featured profile chapter in Tarang Shah’s popular book, Venture Capitalists at Work: How VCs Identify and Build Billion-Dollar Successes – Chapter 16 - Paul Scanlan, MobiTV.
- Frequent speaker, contributing guest journalist and industry representative for several media outlets and events, including Huffington Post, The Hollywood Reporter, CNBC, MSNBC, CNET, CTIA, CES, Streaming Media West, Digital Hollywood, NAB, IBC, Mobile World Congress and more.