Founder of InsideVenture (acquired by SecondMarket) and at RADIVATE MEDIA, Inc.
• Highlighted by Forbes as one of the “Most Powerful Women in Technology,” Mona DeFrawi has delivered top tier results in the venture capital and private equity industries, including having raised/placed over $5B in funding, for over 25 years in Silicon Valley, Wall Street, DC & MENA.
• In 2008 founded InsideVenture, the first "private market" platform pioneering "pre-IPO" investment from public and late-stage buyers into the top venture-backed companies (acquired by SecondMarket).
• Her entrepreneurial and IB career includes raising a $500M first private equity fund in 7 months, managing three IPOs, and a post-IPO turnaround over a 10-year period, and founding four companies (two acquired, one recently launched).
• She is currently focusing on igniting the Entrepreneurial Revolution globally through her recently launched Radivate Media, a new Entertainment™ network and community, featuring original series, entrepreneurial celebrities, and curated resources.
• Public policy achievements include authoring and lobbying state legislation that unleashed ~$4B of new venture capital investment; helping establish two of the first university and state technology commercialization offices; and creating and teaching the first entrepreneurship curriculum for The Johns Hopkins University, School of Engineering business program, that served as a pilot program to launch the Carey Business School.