Chairman at Blockchain Association of Canada (BAC) Founder & CEO at DigitalFutures B.U.I.L.D.
• Chairman of the Blockchain Association of Canada (BAC) and Founder & CEO of DigitalFutures B.U.I.L.D. (Blockchain User-centric Innovation & Leadership Development) focusing on the latest innovations in fintech, digital currency and blockchain (distributed ledger) technologies; P2P lending, ICOs/TGEs (Initial Coin Offerings / Token Generated Entities) and crowdfunding for venture capital platforms.
• Currently an advisor to a number of blockchain ICOs such as Equibit and U.Cash, with a number of others launching before the yearend.
• Author of the first ever crowdsourced FinTechBook and the lead researcher for HQ Vancouver report “Blockchain and Emerging Financial Technologies: Positioning British Columbia as a Global FinTech Hub”.
• member of the Blockchain@UBC (University of British Columbia) Blockchain Summer School initiative, which supports the development of talent in blockchain technologies.
• to the Silicon Valley based SABLE Accelerator, a trusted knowledge network of global South Africans.
• was the Chief Strategist for the South African government’s $40 Billion Development Bank of South Africa Infrastructure Centre of Excellence for Infrastructure Development Plan.