VC, Managing General Partner at Union Grove Venture Partners
· Serves as a Managing General Partner at Union Grove Venture Partners which he co-founded in 2014. It is a unique platform with the capacity for leading direct investments in early stage companies on one hand and investing in top-tier, access-constrained venture funds on the other (portfolio includes: BatteryVentures, Tiger Global Management LLC, Foundation Capital and others).
· Prior to that, he joined Morgan Creek in 2011 to extend Morgan Creek’s venture exposure.
· Has personally invested in over 50 VC backed companies, including names as diverse as Sourcefire (FIRE) and Neurogesx (NGSX).
· His professional career also encompasses a number of leading financial institutions including J.C. Bradford, Biosignia, Merrill Lynch, Bank of Findlay, and Scott State Bank.
· He also spent time as an entrepreneur, buying and selling several companies and learning from the success and/or failure of each.
· Mr. Bohlen is also a published Author.