Founder and CEO, Fortuna
• Passionate about helping women build their dream companies and achieve economic independence through entrepreneurship; through one-on-one consulting and soon to be launched online courses, works with clients on their business and funding strategy and on getting investor-ready.
• Executive Director and Co-Founder of We Are Enough, a non-profit that educates women on why and how to invest in women-owned businesses and/or with a gender lens.
• Frequent speaker and pitch coach for organizations such as the Women Founders Network.
• Former Co-Chair of Women in LAVA (Los Angeles Venture Association), and was the L.A. Lead for SheEO's 2016 Radical Generosity program launched in Canada, an innovative new model funding model that calls upon women to commit $1,000 each into a perpetual fund to invest in women-led ventures.
• Former Director/Business Development & Strategy at the Toronto Stock Exchange (Canada); advised numerous companies on the going public process and now is a well-known expert who can provide a clear understanding of private and public financing options in Canada and the United States.