Professor at USC Viterbi School of Engineering
• Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (by joint appointment) at University
of Southern California's Viterbi School of Engineering.
• Director of USC Viterbi's Center for Cyber-Physical Systems and the Internet of Things (http://cci.usc.edu)
• Academic researcher and expert on cutting edge technologies including Internet of Things,
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, and Network Economics.
• Recipient of many awards and recognitions including being named one of
Popular Science's "Brilliant Ten", MIT Technology Reviews TR-35 list, NSF CAREER Award, ASEE
Terman Award, and multiple best-paper awards in computer science conferences related to mobile and sensor networks.
• Co-Organizer and General Chair of 2018 Symposium on Foundations and Applications of Blockchain (https://scfab.github.io/2018/)