Vice President & Head of Advisor Relations at OTC Markets Group
• One of the most recognized experts on Reg A+/ “mini-IPOs” & industry veteran with more than 20 years' experience working in the US and foreign capital markets.
• Directed the development of the premier OTCQX Best market.
• Former Vice President/Executive Director in the Equities division and Head of the American Depositary Receipts Group for the Goldman Sachs NYSE Specialist Division.
• Extensive work with International and Emerging Markets in the Corporate Practice M&A, Privatizations Milbank Tweed.
• New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Managing Director for Europe, Middle East & Africa and Head of the London office responsible for the listing of more than 85 issuer transactions from 17 countries.
• Member of the Board of Trustees of the Kidney & Urology Foundation of America and sits on the Corporate Advisory Board of the Hult International Business School.
• Prior Board member for the Children of Chornobyl Medical Relief Fund and past Governor of the India House (New York City).